Sometimes I think I have to be a writer because my life is so full of weird things. I’m not your normal average every day girl, nothing in my life is “normal”. I like it that way. Here’s a list of things that I have experienced. This list could be much, much larger! Perhaps when I get over my fears of being judged as a looney bin or a ne’er-do-well and can write without trying to protect the innocent bystanders I’ll tell you more. Until then, here’s the G-rated version.
1. I have driven over a cliff – and survived
2. I have been struck by lightning – and survived
3. I consumed nothing but water for forty days – and survived
4. I have walked on water – this was an adrenaline fueled fear induced miracle, or a fearacle
5. I have hung out in the wild with five California Condors
6. I lived at Esalen Institute
7. I had a bee land on my arm and then walk around on me for half an hour, he even licked me with his little bee tongue because he thought I was sweet – I miss him
8. I manifested a car after telling everyone that the universe was going to give me a car for free
9. I have had someone chop down an eight foot tall flower with a hatchet for me, we used a five gallon bucket for a vase
10. I have kissed someone from every inhabited continent except Australia – hey Aussies, what’s up?